quotes

if you believe you can do it, you can do it
tataplah ke depan, percayalah akan masa depan yang pasti akan datang
tidak bisa bukan hal yang memalukan, yang memalukan adalah tidak mau mencobanya meskipun tahu tidak bisa

November 12, 2011

Poem

Were There Hope I was never in a league of noble gentlemen To whom she'd cast polite and flitting smiles, Only distant hope and dying dreams for me! Or perhaps descent into a game of wiles To give a chance of sipping wine on heady nights With her angelic presence to declare; Above, an aura playing out hypnotic hues, And I in awe of blonde cascades of hair. But no! my tiring soul is sinking in a mire To haunt me for an age and evermore, for How could I expect to hold her silken hand When I am but a soulless ghost of yore? Copyright Mark R Slaughter 2009 from: http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/were-there-hope/

No comments:

Post a Comment